Friday, September 24, 2010

OSU-Eastern Michigan preview

Well, loyal reader, due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be unable to watch the game tomorrow. But fear not. I will not leave you uninformed or anything like that. I will leave you in some very capable hands. For complete statistical breakdown, visit Slag's House of Stats.
As for my preview of the game, I see it this way. The Buckeyes should win by at least 8 TDs. Seriously, this game should be 63-7. But it won't be. When was the last time the Buckeyes scored 60 points? My guess is that it would have been against Rice, Pittsburgh, or Northwestern in the Cooper era.
Here is my vision of the game. The Buckeyes put up 38 points in the first half, but then stall in the second half, scoring only one touchdown. Eastern Michigan will put up a touchdown against the second or third string defense and spoil another game that should be a shutout. Final score: Buckeyes 45, Eagles 7. Statistically, I think it will be a lot like the OU game, where a lot of yards are spread out across a lot of players.

No comments: